Vogliamo che la legge arrivi in luoghi tenebrosi come Piazza-Italy,la chat italiana di Aol, dove si commettono violazioni vergognose dei dirtti civili.

sabato 12 dicembre 2009

YouTube - marianne faithfull - this little bird

For my Dearest Friend.,& fellow writer here...Our Archangel Gabriele......number 4,,,,,,,,,00000000000000000000000 & 1 ................I LOVE THIS SONG.!.......i have always ADORED Marianne Faithfull...& for some reason Archangel.G,..i always seem to think of you...when i listen to her songs?????????????????and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY??????
ZUM Zum...............
........
full stop
no Periods.....I am not American .

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

at our age we do not have a period so often, whether we are american or english

Mrs krakpotowska ha detto...

aahahahhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA


WELL, Anonimo,...THAT'S TRUE....I CAN HONESTLY SAY......THAT I...HAVE NO ..PERIODS NOW AT ALL...they JUST VANISHED when i was ohhhhhhhh around 37 ish.I started the DREADED 'Menopause' VERY EARLY IN LIFE.

I just make DO now with DOTS...that's all I have left....I have such an affection for them,they make me feel like a 'real'woman still,......with something to offer ...........thank you for your comment ...it made me laugh...dot dot dot.
period . (oh if only).....I USED TO WISH THEM AWAY EVERY MONTH..THE 'CURSE'....snd then my wish CAME TRUE..!!!!...and i wanted to reverse it all..BUT ,it was TOO LATE.....I WAS CURSED AGAIN.!!!.....The Story of my Life...

Welcome to my page

Buongiorno Buonasera Buonanotte... ovunque vi troviate
se vuoi scrivere su questo blog devi sottoporre la tua candidatura scrivendo a questo indirizzo


notanothertrueman@controinfo.com

e se accettata verrai invitata a iscriverti. L'invito verra' mandato all'indirizzo specificato = if you want to write on this blog send your email address to

notanothertrueman@controinfo.com

if accepted an invite will be sent to the specified email

Archivio blog

Lettori fissi